MANUFACTURED HOME LOANS On-Land
Purchase & Refinance Programs in Arizona
- Conventional – Chattel Loans, Land Homes
- Approvals for credit scores as low as 5% to 35% down payment (no score).
- Eligible manufactured homes can be built down to 1960 year old home.
- Eligible manufactured homes can be permanent or non permanent foundations.
- Financing is available for Single – Double- and triple-wide units
- Construction – to – Permanent Programs
- Loans Starting at only 5% Down Payment
- New and Used Manufactured Homes
- Primary & Second Home Available – Vacation Homes.
- Home Affordable Refinance Programs
- Seller Paid Closing Costs Available Programs
What is the definition of a manufactured home?
Manufactured homes are houses that are built offsite in a factory and then brought to the property in pieces and assembled by a construction team. These homes can or can not be affixed to permanent foundations. Manufactured homes are an attractive alternative in home ownership since prices may be less than those of traditionally built tract or custom homes in Arizona.